[Nml-wg] Deliverable #1 ready

Pascale VICAT-BLANC Pascale.Primet at ens-lyon.fr
Tue Apr 28 13:53:33 CDT 2009

Dear Paola,
Sorry for the delay, but it seems to me that  references to GRID5000
is missing
in the reference section. Could you please add the following?

[GRID5000a] Franck Cappello, Frederic Desprez, Michel Dayde, Emmanuel
Jeannot, Yvon Jegou, Stephane Lanteri, Nouredine Melab, Raymond
Namyst, Pascale Vicat-Blanc Primet, Olivier Richard, Eddy Caron,
Julien Leduc, and Guillaume Mornet. Grid5000: a nation wide
experimental grid testbed. in International Journal on High
Performance Computing Applications, 2006.

[GRID5000b] : http://www.grid5000.fr

Thanks a lot
Pascale Vicat-Blanc Primet