[Nml-wg] OGF 26 timeslots

Freek Dijkstra Freek.Dijkstra at sara.nl
Mon Apr 6 11:40:06 CDT 2009

Hi,

The next OGF will be in six weeks from now, and we should have a first
draft ready by than.

We are going to ask for two sessions, with roughly one slot for
presentations and one slot for discussions about the draft.

* Please let us know if you like to give a presentation
  (we at least expect a short presentation from the NSI folks)
* Please let us know if there are specific groups/areas to
  avoid schedule conflicts (I'm going to mark NSI, GHPN, NMC)
* Do we need a polycom

We're going to request the sessions tomorrow, so if reply shortly if you
have any plans for a presentation or have time/scheduling constraints.

Regards,
Freek Dijkstra and Martin Swany.