[Nml-wg] Fwd: NML status

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Tue Jul 21 18:08:04 EDT 2015

FYI, Andre.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hurtado, Diego Antonio <diego-antonio.hurtado-pimentel at hp.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 12:25 PM
Subject: NML status
To: "standards at ogf.org" <standards at ogf.org>
Cc: "operations at ogf.org" <operations at ogf.org>

Hello

I am very interested in your Network Markup Language. I have als found
a couple of documents regarding it:
  - The Network Markup Language (NML) A Standardized Network Topology
Abstraction for Inter-domain and Cross-layer Network Applications
  - Network Markup Language Base Schema version 1

The second one is dated May 2013 and it says this:

    Status of This Document
    Grid Final Draft (GFD), Proposed Recommendation (R-P).

I believe NML is an excellent effort for standardization of network
topologies, but 2 years have passed since the date of that document. I
am very eager to know if there has been released a new version or if
the status of the proposed standard has changed.

Can you please provide me update on this?

Thanks and regards