[Nml-wg] Final changes for NML

Jeroen van der Ham vdham at uva.nl
Tue May 21 08:02:30 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I've just made some minor edits on the document.
I've updated all the dates and URIs to match today's date (schema URL, example URN and version number).

I also updated the examples with some suggestions that I made earlier about pulling everything together. Attached is the diagram with the changes highlighted.

Note that we had a slight error in the isSource and isSink in the portX and portY to linkA. Since that is actually an internal Link, the isSource and isSink had to be reversed. See also the new diagram.

I need to include some projects that have supported me during the whole process, do I need to mention other projects for others also?

Anything else?

Jeroen.