[Nml-wg] Commits

Roman Łapacz romradz at man.poznan.pl
Mon Jan 21 03:54:58 EST 2013

Hi,

idRef removed from the xsd schema.

W dniu 2013-01-21 02:37, Freek Dijkstra pisze:
> Roman -- could you take a look at the "labeltype" attribute? I think it
> is still "type" in XSD and XML examples. See also
> https://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/artf6577

I already had the "labeltype" attribute but changed into "type" during
one of my last updates :) I tried to be consistent with 2.1.18 and
2.1.19 subsections. You can still see there "type" instead of "labeltype".
Anyway I updated the xsd schema file and example files to have the
labeltype attribute in the relevant places.

Changes available in the git repo.

Roman