[Nml-wg] NML Schema document

Jeroen van der Ham vdham at uva.nl
Thu Jan 17 14:39:44 EST 2013

Hi,

I have incorporated the changes that have been brought up the last few days. Unless there is something really pressing I would like to submit the document this weekend.

Any changes that would still be required can then be submitted in the public comments period.

I really want to get this document submitted, unblock this group and start moving on.

Jeroen.