[Nml-wg] Review of the OWL schema

Jeroen van der Ham vdham at uva.nl
Thu Jan 17 14:10:15 EST 2013

Hi,

On 16 Jan 2013, at 14:24, Freek Dijkstra <Freek.Dijkstra at surfsara.nl> wrote:

> On 15-01-2013 01:54, Jeroen van der Ham wrote:
>
>>> Missing items:
>>> * nml:canProvidePort relation
>>
>> This does not seem to be in the doc or XML schema either? Did we define that?
>
> It was discussed on the mailing list between Sep 28 and Oct 5.
>
> It is in the document since Dec 8:
> http://redmine.ogf.org/projects/nml-wg/repository/revisions/24456d9507f502037d35257d5fc6133a73e06f49

My apologies, I was using an outdated subversion version. It's in now, and I've updated the schema to reflect this.

>>> * hasLabelGroup
>
> The Domain is currently a PortGroup only, but I see no fundamental
> reasons not to allow adding labels to a LinkGroup.

Done.

> The range of isSerialCompoundLink is now changed to OrderedList (was:
> List). However, looking at the example section in the document, the
> OrderedList object is not used, but the ListItem object as follows:

Updated.

> That brings me to another issue: where should the following objects be
> defined:
> * ListItem object
> * next relation
> * item relation

I had some text that was at the top of the OWL schema. I've moved that a subsubsection of the Syntax discussion at the end of the Schema section. This also makes it normative.

Jeroen.