[Nml-wg] [Nsi-wg] NSI Topology

Roman Łapacz romradz at man.poznan.pl
Wed Dec 4 05:39:42 EST 2013

Hi John,

regarding the changes in the base nml xsd schema I see main two changes:
1) presence of xs:any element in each type definition
2) labelType in Switching Service

Did I miss something?

I think that in case of 1) xs:any element can be added only to
NetworkObject. This way you don't have to place it in each type
definition (NetworkObject is already there).

Best regards,
Roman