[Nml-wg] References

Roman Łapacz romradz at man.poznan.pl
Fri Sep 21 06:06:54 EDT 2012

One more thing. Some time ago we discussed the use of id/idRef for
inheritance. This also could be implemented by the relation. Example:

<nml:Port id="urn:ogf:network:example.net:2012:port-X:out">
<nml:Relation
type="http://schemas.ogf.org/nml/2012/10/relation/inheritedFrom">
<nml:Port id="urn:ogf:network:example.net:2012:port-X"/>
</nml:Relation>
</nml:Port>

Roman