[Nml-wg] References

Jerry Sobieski jerry at nordu.net
Fri Sep 21 03:50:49 EDT 2012

If I understand this correctly, and if I also understand the usage
context with regard to "topologies", I vote for the isDefinedBy
construct as we will be looking to acquire what is likely to be a
substantial amount of topology information that is maintained in a
separate document somewhere.

And I would salute the desire to keep multiple representations as
similar as possible.

(just letting you know I am following these discussions:-)