[Nml-wg] XSD for NML

Freek Dijkstra Freek.Dijkstra at sara.nl
Mon Sep 10 10:04:59 EDT 2012

On 10-09-2012 15:12, Roman Łapacz wrote:

>> XSD schema is available in the svn repo
>> (https://forge.ogf.org/svn/repos/nml-base/schemas). Any comments are
>> welcome.

Thanks!

> I've just noticed few small differences with the UML class diagram
> presented in the current version of nml base doc. I will update the
> schema soon to be consistent.

Please have a look at NML-hierarchy.pdf. This picture will replace the
schema diagram, since that diagram wasn't very clear. I'm still
considering if it's useful to add a table with relations (including
domain, range and cardinality) to the Relations section, and/or a
_informal_ diagram (NML-schema-simple.pdf) with the main relations to
the example section.

I just committed a few changes I made over the weekend. I'm busy with
some OAM tests today, so I wasn't able to finish that.

While there still are a few open artefacts, I'm very pleased with the
progress. I think that the target to provide a first draft before OGF 36
is not just awesome but achievable as well.