[Nml-wg] Artifacts going in Last Call

Freek Dijkstra Freek.Dijkstra at sara.nl
Thu Sep 6 10:10:27 EDT 2012

After today's call, I like to move the following artifacts to Last Call:

artf6570: NML schema namespace URI
artf6575: NML relation in RDF
artf6495: Define Label syntax
artf6577: layer and label encoding terminology

And this one to Reject:
artf6573: Make Location a subclass of Network Object

artf6577 - Opinions were divided between "label type=..." and "label
labeltype=...". Although there seemed a 2:2 standoff, I picked labeltype
for no particular reason (Both sides had valid arguments).
I mostly just like to move it forward.

artf6495 - RDF syntax proposals #2 was picked based on Jeroen's
suggestion. I think that concludes this artifact.

artf6570 and artf6575 have already been mentioned in an email yesterday.
There has been a small change from "nml:hasInboundPort a nml:Relation"
to "nml:hasInboundPort rdfs:subPropertyOf nml:Relation" in artf6575.

Last, I do like to decide on artf6583 - isReference and idRef shortly,
but that will have to wait till Aaron is back from holiday.

Regards,