[Nml-wg] NML Call May 10rd

Jason Zurawski zurawski at internet2.edu
Thu May 3 14:11:37 EDT 2012

You can call all of the people who have thoughtlessly invited me to
meetings that day and tell them I won't be attending :)

I will be able to attend one of these in the regular time in the near
future, my 'day job' is just very busy right.

Thanks;

-jason

On 5/3/12 1:51 PM, thus spake Freek Dijkstra: