[Nml-wg] Notes from call March 29th

Freek Dijkstra Freek.Dijkstra at sara.nl
Thu Mar 29 12:58:12 EDT 2012

Jeroen van der Ham wrote:

> https://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/artf6487 - Virtual Node concept
>
> Both have been rejected, Virtual Node with the note that this can be
> described using the "implementedBy" relation.

So the status is "Complete", not Rejected.

> https://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/artf6542 - VLAN
> Has been agreed upon, moved into Last Call.
> Some questions about return traffic being a switch feature, not a VLAN feature per se were raised. However, this is a minor issue and this is the best way to describe it.

AS mentioned in the call, I think it is possible to use this same syntax
to describe return traffic as a switch feature.

I will provide that, along with a definition of what "noReturnTraffic"
means. In the mean time, I put the status to "need proposal" mostly as a
reminder for myself I need to start writing.

I most likely put it into last call next week.