[Nml-wg] XML Examples and Proposals

Jason Zurawski zurawski at internet2.edu
Mon Mar 12 18:43:54 EDT 2012

Hi Roman/All;

I would rather let the namespace tell you information about 'layers' if
possible, this is how we treat other elements (e.g. same namespace =
same layer, different namesapces a merge in layers).  If we do this, I
believe the relationship doesnt need a specific 'name' or 'action', but
I haven't thought about the implications fully.

Thanks;

-jason

On 3/12/12 3:39 PM, thus spake Roman Łapacz: