[Nml-wg] XML Examples and Proposals

Freek Dijkstra Freek.Dijkstra at sara.nl
Mon Mar 12 18:13:32 EDT 2012

Jerry Sobieski wrote:

> Before any decisions are made by NML group about NSI concepts, I would
> like to have a more time to understand the of detail these various
> issues - some seem pretty obvious, but others seem to be reference some
> prior discussions.

As always, if you have consideration or questions on a concept, do
discuss it on the list. Some topics are new, we can postpose formal
decisions while discussions last.

That said, some things are non-controversial or have been discussed in
the past and just need to be decided upon (e.g. write "nml:port" or
"nml:Port", things like that), which I rather to soon.

Also, I urge group members not to let a discussion get in the way of
writing it down, providing examples, or even implementing a concept if
it seems useful to you.

> Freek- perhaps you and I could have another chat in the next couple days
> here?   There are only a few things I want to understand in great detail
> - and these have to do with how the NSI concepts function within the
> integrated model.

I'm meeting over lunch to explain and review the XML examples with
Jeroen and Roman.

That may not be a good time for lengthy discussions, so any other time,
you're welcome to find me for a listening ear.