[Nml-wg] security considerations

Jeroen van der Ham vdham at uva.nl
Fri Mar 2 09:11:40 EST 2012

Hi all,

I'm proposing the following security considerations:

There are important security concerns associated with the generation and distribution of network topology information. For example, ISPs frequently consider network topologies to be proprietary. We do not address these concerns in this document, but implementers are encouraged to consider the security implications of generating and distributing network topology information.

I'd like to commit it to the repository, but svn repos are down at the moment :(

Jeroen.