[Nml-wg] [Nsi-wg] STPs in NSI v2.0

Freek Dijkstra Freek.Dijkstra at sara.nl
Fri Jul 13 05:22:30 EDT 2012

On 13-07-2012 03:27, John MacAuley wrote:

> Do you have a formalized schema defined for the NML namespace we can
> compile?  I have only ever seen XML snippets.  To help solidify the
> NSI 2.0 WSDL contract I would like to reference a concrete fixed
> namespace, otherwise, I will need to leave it open ended and that
> would lead to compatibility issues.

Jeroen is working on a OWL schema, and Roman has created a RNC schema
and had some updates later.

It's on https://forge.ogf.org/svn/repos/nml-base/schemas/ but I see that
Jeroen created an update just a week ago which is not yet comitted.

However, both are yet untested, and should be considered first drafts
with a certainty of flaws. We actually have a deadline shortly for a
preliminary schema. Not sure if we make that, but at least it's on the
agenda.

I'd be sure to let Jeroen and Roman know that you like to volunteer to
test the schema ;)

A question to you -- what do you prefer, RNC or XSD for the XML schema?