[Nml-wg] NSI -> NML integration

Jerry Sobieski jerry at nordu.net
Fri Feb 17 11:52:01 EST 2012

Hi all -

With the discussion around NSI integration into NML, I have constructed
a few slides to present the NSI topological notions to the NML folks.
These are general, and so we should discuss in a joint call... but the
basics of the two efforts are fairly close...

I am much more comfortable now that we have a notion that many of these
NML topology constructs are logical notions rather than physical
analogues...  we just need to identify where there are semantic
differences and where there is just terminology differences... the
latter are easily reconciled.   The former may be a bit more effort -
but I am very optimistic these will fall over reasonably easy as well.

Please offer any questions of comments...

Jerry