[Nml-wg] Meeting today

Jeroen van der Ham vdham at uva.nl
Thu Dec 13 11:28:40 EST 2012

Minutes of the call today:

Present: Aaron, Freek, Roman and Jeroen.

The NML draft is nearing completion, we want to send it out before the end of the year. Several things have to happen before we can do that:

- Definitions of Relations have to be completed (Jeroen)
- Add some additional examples (Freek)
- Remove the Glossary section. The whole document is basically a glossary.
- Add reference to the previous Informational document describing various approaches. This was preferred over adding references to the various approaches directly.
- The namespace of the schema should be fixed (Freek)
- A review of the OWL schema is suggested (Freek)
- The definition of the Port object is adjust so that encoding identifiers SHOULD use a URI defined in an OGF GFD. (Freek)

The group intends to finish the document before Christmas, synchronizing efforts using email. The next call is scheduled for January 3rd at the usual time.

Jeroen.