[Nml-wg] Relations subsection

Freek Dijkstra Freek.Dijkstra at sara.nl
Mon Dec 10 04:34:31 EST 2012

On 10-12-2012 10:13, Jeroen van der Ham wrote:

> I assume you mean the relations section :).

Nope, subsection ;P

\subsection{Relations}
\label{sub:relations}

> I have a slight preference not to list the relation names in bold,
> since they already stand out in the diagram clearly, and bold text
> only makes it scream out even more.

Agreed.

Another possible change is to make the diagrams have the same horizontal
size. That may look better in a list.

Both are simple changes in the \nmlrelation macro (line 548 of schema.tex).

Feel free to push these changes, or ask my by chat for the exact changes
to the macro (in case this is too much TeX on Monday morning. It's not
so bad, though I ended up reading 3 chapters on the TeXBook, and I still
don't really get the idea about commands like \leaders).

PS: UML apparently uses a black triangle, and I couldn't find one in
plain LaTeX. I finally found \blacktriangleright in the mathabx package.
This was not installed by default on my systems, I had to install the
texlive-fonts-extra on my Mac first.