[Nml-wg] NML conf call Thu Aug 9

Freek Dijkstra Freek.Dijkstra at sara.nl
Thu Aug 9 12:35:56 EDT 2012

On 08-08-2012 16:49, Freek Dijkstra wrote:

> Thursday Aug 9
> UTC 15:00 - CEST 17:00 - Eastern 11:00 - Pacific 8:00
>
> Agenda:
> - OGF36 sessions & attendance
> - Document status
> - List of open artifacts (my next mail will be an overview)

Attendees:
Aaron Brown, Freek Dijkstra, Jeroen van der Ham, Roman Łapacz [*]

NML will request two sessions at OGF36, one combined with NSI, and one
separate. We will ask for a Polycom so Freek and others may be able to
participate remotely.

The document is now up-to-date with the UML schema.
We need some more text padding.

* artf6577 (layer and label encoding terminology) was taken out of last
cal because there was no single proposal yet.
* artf6573 (Make Location a subclass of Network Object) had some
discussion. Jeroen and Roman disagreed with the proposal, and it is
taken out of last call too.

The other "last calls" where briefly discussed and no major issues where
raised, so these remain in last call. We'll keep them there for >four
weeks or so people on holiday can have a look later.

Tasks:
* All: review the artefacts
* Roman: propose examples

Next call will be next week, Thu 16.

Freek

PS: [*] interesting tidbit: According to Dutch naming grammar, "van der
Ham" is sorted at the "H" in the alphabet. This means that the names of
todays participant have the same alphabetic order for their first names
and for their last names.