[Nml-wg] Agenda for today's call

Jeroen van der Ham vdham at uva.nl
Thu Apr 5 12:07:47 EDT 2012

Hello,

Notes for todays call:

Present on the call: Aaron, Jeroen, Roman, and Freek.
Excused: Chin

On 5 Apr 2012, at 16:43, Jeroen van der Ham wrote:
> - id/idRef and inverse relations (as discussed on mailinglist)

After some discussion it was decided to allow idRef as subject of relations. The intended meaning is that the description provides additional information on the subject.

With this decision there is no clear use-case for allowing inverse relations. There is also a problem with how to define many-to-one relations and their ordered grouping.

Freek will write this on the artifact and put it into last call.

> - https://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/artf6537?nav=1 - implicit definitions and parser behavior

We allow explicit definitions of relations also, the preferred definition is to use the implicit descriptions.

> - Go through list of "need proposal" artifacts.

We go through the list, Freek will work on some Label proposal for next week.

We have the feeling that Jason is the best person to pick the XML Schema language. Jason do you want to take that on?

Jeroen takes on the artifact on namespaces for relations, and the ordered list in RDF.

> Also reminder, following tickets are in last call:
>> https://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/artf6534 - Case
>> https://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/artf6539 - Inbound/Outbound Ports
>> https://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/artf6538 - Verbs in relation-names
>> https://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/artf6545 - isSerialCompoundLink
>> https://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/artf6550 - isSource/isSink relations

No comments were made on this one.

We conference again on the 12th at the same time, same place.

Jeroen.