[Nml-wg] NML XML Schema

Jason Zurawski zurawski at internet2.edu
Wed Feb 23 06:01:30 CST 2011

Hi John;

We choose to define our own id and idRef elements because the semantics
of the native XML definitions only allowed the scope to be within a
single XML document.  Since many of the topology elements are long
lived, we need semantics that could allow references between documents.

Hope this helps;

-jason