[Nml-wg] Conference call

Freek Dijkstra Freek.Dijkstra at sara.nl
Tue Feb 1 18:56:24 CST 2011

Hello,

A reminder for the NML conference call next Thursday.

Starting Time: Jan 13, 2010 at 11:00 AM, US/Eastern
UTC 16:00 = EST 11:00 = 8:00 PDT = 17:00 CET

Call: +1-734-615-7474 (Please use if you do not pay for Long Distance)
or +1-866-411-0013 (toll free US/Canada Only)
Enter access code: 0186145

(We originally planned this after the NMC conference call, but since
there will be no NMC conf call this Thursday, we can keep it at the
original time.)

If there are items for the agenda, please let us know.

Agenda:
- There is a discussion on "circuit and segment descriptors" going
  on in offlist. I asked a few participants for a summary.
- Short discussion how to turn the recent ideas in the document.