[Nml-wg] Multiple namespaces

Freek Dijkstra Freek.Dijkstra at sara.nl
Tue Aug 23 04:36:08 CDT 2011

Sorry if you feel I jumped to conclusions. You indeed only wrote:

> to my knowledge a parser can only verify against a
> single schema at any given time.

Perhaps we still need to take a few steps back.

Do you think that a NML messages may contain multiple namespaces?

Do you agree with the following requirement I wrote earlier:
1. Be extensible
2. It should be possible to create a specific validator for each
relation type.
3. Parsers should be able to recognise an unknown relation type as a
relation subclass (rather then simply an unknown element)

If you have time to phone today, that would be great.

Regards,