[Nml-wg] NML base in the rnc schema

Aaron Brown aaron at internet2.edu
Fri Apr 22 16:40:07 CDT 2011

Hey Roman,

Overall, it looks good. A few questions on the schema.

1. It'd be good if StartTime/EndTime/Duration were specified explicitly instead of being anyElement* (e.g. an xsd:string that contains a unix timestamp)
    - Relatedly, is there any reason to have both Duration and EndTime instead of just one or the other?
2. Apparently, in the US, zip codes can have a different form than just an integer. 5 digits, a hyphen and 4 digits (e.g. 20037-8001): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZIP_code#ZIP.2B4
3. What's the expected use of the 'type' element in 'link'?
4. What's the expected use of the 'type' attribute on 'name'?

Cheers,
Aaron

On Apr 18, 2011, at 10:44 AM, Roman Łapacz wrote:

> Hi,
>
> please. take a look at the RNC schema of nml base that I've attached to this email. Any comments, updates and suggestions are welcome.
>
> regards,
> Roman
> nml-wg mailing list
> nml-wg at ogf.org

Summer 2011 ESCC/Internet2 Joint Techs
Hosted by the University of Alaska-Fairbanks
http://events.internet2.edu/2011/jt-uaf