[Nml-wg] NML Conference call time

Jason Zurawski zurawski at internet2.edu
Thu Jul 1 09:59:04 CDT 2010

Hi Jerone;

I filled out the poll using my general availability, but note over the
next two weeks the following events may prevent some people from attending:

  - Monday July 5th is a US Holiday
  - There is a perfSONAR workshop July 7th though July 9th that will
prevent some ESnet and Internet2 people from attending
  - The Joint Techs/ESCC Conferences are July 12th through July 16th and
that will prevent most ESnet and Internet2 people from attending

Thanks;

-jason