[Nml-wg] Proposals in document

Freek Dijkstra Freek.Dijkstra at sara.nl
Mon Feb 22 08:36:52 CST 2010

Inder, Jeroen, (and also to myself),

Thank you once more for the proposal definitions on domain/topology and
adaptation respectively.

Could I ask for one more bit of your time? It would be beneficial for
the discussions at OGF28 if these definitions are in the proposal by
March 6th.

Especially the proposal on domain/topology is "good enough" to be
solidified in our deliverable. I'm certain that more discussion will pop
up by the time we are going to created classes and attributes of these
terms.

I would very much appreciate it if you can copy and paste these
definitions. If not, just let me know and I'll ask for another volunteer.

The base document can be found at the svn repository:
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/scm/do/listRepositories/projects.nml-wg/scm

The emails with the proposals are here:
http://www.ogf.org/pipermail/nml-wg/2010-February/000444.html
http://www.ogf.org/pipermail/nml-wg/2010-January/000438.html