[Nml-wg] Soliciting Public Comments on "Network topology descriptions in hybrid networks"

Freek Dijkstra Freek.Dijkstra at sara.nl
Tue Feb 16 04:33:17 CST 2010

Dear all,

Paola has made the requested changes (as suggested by Maciej Łabędzki
and Greg Newby), and we have uploaded the final version to both
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/artf6433 and
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc14679.

I suspect that Greg Newby will shortly assign a GFD-I number and publish
the document as Grid Forum Document (GFD).

I like to thank all contributors, and in particular the editor Paola
Grosso for their work.

I'm also pleased to see some recent proposals on the NML schema, so I
encourage everyone to contribute to our second deliverable as well.

Regards,
Freek Dijkstra