[Nml-wg] Soliciting Public Comments on "Network topology descriptions in hybrid networks"

Freek Dijkstra Freek.Dijkstra at sara.nl
Mon Feb 15 03:38:22 CST 2010

>> Our first deliverable, "Network topology descriptions in hybrid
>> networks", is now soliciting public comments. If you have any comments,
>> or know anyone who like to comment on this document, please do so at
>> http://www.ogf.org/gf/docs/comment.php?id=327. The official public
>> comment period ends Feb 15, 2010.

There has been one comment, by Maciej Łabędzki.

Editors, would it be useful to make a two minor changes to accommodate
the suggestion by Maciej?

Maciej, this document is written about 2 years ago, so my personal
opinion would be not to put too much effort in it. However, the change
seems minor, so I'm fine with it.

I leave it up to Paola Grosso, the editor, to decide.

Regards,