[Nml-wg] Topology Model and Pathfinding

Jeroen van der Ham vdham at uva.nl
Wed Feb 10 15:50:48 CST 2010

On 10/02/2010 12:41, John Vollbrecht wrote:
> I added to your pics and included below. Your bottom picture is correct
> (second in the revised doc). The top picture has a link outside a
> network which doesn't fit my model, but I think is the way you think
> about it. I add a third pic to show that a network might terminate at
> the end of a link.

The top picture is meant to represent the physical topology. And would
indeed be very similar to the way that the NML describes it.

So your third picture basically means that Owner B is equal to Owner C?

We have not defined this yet, but I imagine that in NML you can relate
an owner to any object, including a Port and a Link. How exactly does
that not fit your use-case?

Jeroen.