[Nml-wg] Topology Model and Pathfinding

Jeroen van der Ham vdham at uva.nl
Wed Feb 10 13:10:40 CST 2010

Hello John,

I'm replying to the NML list, because I strongly believe that this issue
must be discussed there.

I think I understand your point now, I've created a diagram (attached)
that I think describes the situation.

The top view shows the physical topology, there are two networks,
connected by an inter-domain link, which is owned by a third party.

At the bottom I've tried to capture the way that you would like to
describe this situation. Is that correct? I've attached the graffle file
too so that you can correct it if I'm wrong.

Jeroen.