[Nml-wg] Teleconference Tomorrow

Freek Dijkstra Freek.Dijkstra at sara.nl
Wed Dec 1 15:39:04 CST 2010

Jeroen van der Ham wrote:

> As promised I would send out an agenda for the NML Teleconference tomorrow:
>
> - Tasklist as decided on OGF30
> - Announcements on Geant3 (Freek)
> - Status of urn:ogf
> - VLAN description volunteers?
>
> There are just a few items to discuss, other than that I'd like to keep
> it informal and see how we can make some progress.

Below is a list of current action items.

I just thought of two more items on the agenda.
- Quickly go through the 5 questions on identifiers on 7/8 Nov. Verify
if the opinions I have in my notes (as attached) are correct.
- I like to test some whiteboard software (for VLAN discussions) right
after the call with 2-3 people. Volunteers?

Action Items
============

* Revise definition of multiplexing: Freek, Jeroen
* Setup a teleconference: Jeroen
* Ask for whiteboard software (Adobe connect) for teleconference: Jason
* Specs for delegation of urn:ogf namespace: Freek, Richard, Joel Replogle
* Specs for urn:ogf:network identifiers: Freek
* Propose description of multicast and broadcast links: Richard, Freek
* Create example of adaptation on Port/Link: Jeroen, Jason
* Given example of serial compound links with and without cross connect:
Freek
* How to specify properties of relations: <question postponed>
* How to specify the order in relations: Jason (XML), Jeroen (RDF)
* Explain NSI requirements/solutions for channels and labels: Tomohiro

> Starting Time: Dec 2, 2010 at 11:00 AM, US/Eastern
> Duration: 1:00

So UCT 16:00 = EST 11:00 = 8:00 PDT = 17:00 CET

> To join both the web and audio conference (recommended), click here:
> https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0186145
> If you only want to participate in the audio conference, you may dial in
> with the following numbers:
> Call: +1-734-615-7474 (Please use if you do not pay for Long Distance)
> or +1-866-411-0013 (toll free US/Canada Only)
> Enter access code: 0186145

Talk to you tomorrow!