[Nml-wg] Updating Schema Doc

Jeroen van der Ham vdham at uva.nl
Mon Apr 26 08:00:13 CDT 2010

Hello,

We agreed on some definitions at the last OGF, and I've done some
editting of the schema document. The new version is available in the
repository.

As a reminder, there are some other people who also volunteered to put
in new definitions:

Summary of next actions:
* Jerry and Freek will further clarify Adaptations in the schema doc
* Martin will investigate whether the Service concept is related to the
GLUE schema concept of a Service
* Martin will add the agreed defintion of Service to the schema doc
* Chin and Martin will prepare definitions of Link/Path/Segment
* Jerry, Pascal/Sebastien and Freek will prepare definitions of
SwitchMatrix and TransferFunction

Service Example Volunteers (from OGF27):
* Adaptation Service - Jeroen
* Switching Matrix Service - Jeroen
* Segment Concatenation Service - John
* Multicast Service - Petr