[Nml-wg] Call later today

Freek Dijkstra Freek.Dijkstra at sara.nl
Thu Sep 24 05:53:23 CDT 2009

Jeroen van der Ham wrote:

> Apologies for the late announcement, but we have a call scheduled for
> later today

I do sincerely apologize, I had not put this in my agenda, and made a
double appointment. It is unlikely that I make it in time. Sorry!

> Agenda:
> - OGF 27 schedule
> - Status of the Schema draft
>   - schema section
>   - identifiers section
>   - use-case section
> - Update on Transitional Link issue

On the OGF 27 schedule agenda item:
- the NSI asked to reverse the NSI and NML meetings, so that NSI in
before the NML. This has been asked to Joel Replonge, and hopefully will
make it in the agenda.
- In the call, please decide on an agenda, and report to the list (I
will then make sure to copy that to the agenda on the OGF website). I
propose:
session #1: update presentations + input from NSI working group.
session #2: discussion on service concept and its schema representation.
session #3: discussion on adaptation concept and its schema representation.

On the schema status agenda item:
- To have a good discussion at the OGF, is someone willing to volunteer
to write some preliminary text on the agreed upon topics and send that
to the list? Perhaps just copying it form the current document is a good
starting point for the discussion.

I am afraid I don't volunteer for this, I like to work on the following:

On the identifier section status agenda item:
- As said, I did not have time to make the identifiers sections so far.
- However, I now should have that time. Unless someone else like to pick
that (which would be great), you can make it a task for me till the next
call.

On the transistional link agenda time:
- My personal opinion is that we should concentrate on the schema draft,
and only shortly talk about G.800 concept until they are really needed.
In this case, it may be needed by the NSI, so I'm fine with the
discussion. I just don't want the NML to be a G.800-reading club. (No
matter how much I would enjoy that myself ;-) ).

Regards,
Freek

> (14:00 UTC, 16:00 CEST, 10:00 EST, 7:00 PST)

PS: the corrects "summer time"/"daylight saving time" for EST and PST
are EDT and PDT, which are currently in effect.