[Nml-wg] Next NML conference call: Thu Nov 5

Freek Dijkstra Freek.Dijkstra at sara.nl
Thu Nov 5 01:15:21 CST 2009

Jason Zurawski wrote:

> Is this still scheduled?  The usual e-dial is available if so:

yes.

> Call: +1-734-615-7474 (Please use if you do not pay for Long Distance)
> or +1-866-411-0013 (toll free US/Canada Only)
> Enter access code: 0186145

>> (*) Since we are in winter time by than, that is
>> 15:00 UTC = 16:00 CET = 10:00 am EST = 7:00 am PST

Jeroen informed me this morning that he has a cold, and will not be able
to join.

I only have one item on the agenda:

- coordinate contributions for the schema.

At the OGF we agreed on the following. I like to put some deadlines on
it. At least, that helps me organize my pile of to-do things.

Volunteers to post a schema proposal to the mailing list on a specific
(sub)topic:

* Network / Topology / Domain concept:
  Inder Monga, Jeroen van der Ham
* Service concept:
  Martin Swany
* Adaptation / Layer concept:
  Freek Dijkstra, Jeroen van der Ham
* Link / Path / Segment concepts:
  Martin Swany, Chin Guok
* Identifiers:
  Freek Dijkstra

Furthermore, the following volunteers will sent a mail to the list with
a description what they mean with the following services, and what they
think are its properties:

* Adaptation Service: Jeroen van der Ham
* Switching Matrix Service: Jeroen van der Ham
*  Segment Concatenation Service: John Vollbrecht
* Multicast Service: Petr Holub
* Label Conversion Service Freek Dijkstra
* Data Transport Service Freek Dijkstra
* Measurement Point Service: (none)
* Virtualization Service: (none)
* Lookup Service: Gigi Karmous-Edwards