[Nml-wg] OGF 25 Meeting minutes. Session one (morning session)

Freek Dijkstra fdijkstr at science.uva.nl
Mon Mar 9 17:19:05 CDT 2009

>From the meeting notes:

> Paola Grosso steps down as co-chair, Freek Dijkstra will follow her up
> after this meeting.

Paola,

Allow me to publicly thank you for your cat-herding work you have done
over the last two years (has it been that long?!). Now that our first
deliverable is written, and have a preliminary schema for our second, I
think we're on the right track.

Thank you!

Also my thanks goes to Jeroen for filling in as co-chair this meeting
(while I was present, this was not certain at the time we had to book
rooms). You did a great job -- I may even ask you again in the future ;-)

Regards,
Freek Dijkstra