[Nml-wg] Teleconference

Jason Zurawski zurawski at internet2.edu
Mon Jul 6 12:04:06 CDT 2009

Jeroen van der Ham wrote:
> Thanks Martin for the prompt response!
> It appears that the best time for the teleconference is this Thursday at
> 16:00 European Time/ 10:00 EST.
>
> Can Internet2 set up a bridge again please?

I set this up to be re-occurring every Thursday at this time, the access
number below will not change.  A note based on our experiences last
time: please do not try to have the our server call your number,
particularly if you are not located in the US.  This makes for a very
unpleasant experience for the people already listening in on the call
when a voice mail is triggered :)

zurawski at internet2.edu has invited you to a conference call.

Starting Time: Jul 9, 2009 at 10:00 AM, US/Eastern
Occurs: Every Thursday from 7/9/2009 to 1/1/2012
Duration: 1:00

To join both the web and audio conference (recommended), click here:
https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0186145
If you only want to participate in the audio conference, you may dial in
with the following numbers:
Call: +1-734-615-7474 (PSTN CALL-OUT DOES NOT WORK) or +1-866-411-0013
(toll free US/Canada Only)
Enter access code: 0186145

-jason