[Nml-wg] Teleconference

Jeroen van der Ham vdham at uva.nl
Mon Jul 6 03:38:01 CDT 2009

Hello,

Thank you all for submitting your availability. Unfortunately I've not
heard from Martin Swany yet about his availability. I don't think it
would be very productive to have another teleconference without him, so
I'm not setting a date yet. As soon as I know about his availability, we
can pick a time.

Jeroen.