[Nml-wg] Agenda for OGF25

John Vollbrecht jrv at internet2.edu
Wed Feb 25 09:54:56 CST 2009

Paola -

I or someone from NSI would like to present at the NML meetings.  I
would like to discuss the requirements of NSI and how the NSI model
and the (current) NML model might be combined into a "unified field
model"   :)

Aaron Brown has done some work on this and so has Chin Guok and
others.  It would be good to start discussion of this at NML.  It
would also be good to have NML representation at the NSI meetings
where we talk about the NSI model and how to name the conceptual
elements of the model.

John