[Nml-wg] Strawman description of NS for NSI wg

John Vollbrecht jrv at internet2.edu
Tue Feb 17 14:55:18 CST 2009

Attached is a strawman description of a Network Service for
discussion.  This is an updated version of the description I sent out
earlier, and includes correct naming of two sides of NSI (requestor
agent and network service agent), some clarifications of the topology
sharing section a and a first cut at describing the concept of
separating resource and path reservations.  It is about 3.5 pages.

I include nml wg to give a view of what is being discussed and get
their feedback.

John

John Vollbrecht
Senior Network Engineer, Internet2