[Nml-wg] OGF 27 sessions

Freek Dijkstra Freek.Dijkstra at sara.nl
Thu Aug 27 10:24:44 CDT 2009

Hi all,

On the call we proposed that we would make an agenda for Banff OGF with
the following topics:
- schema update presentation by Jeroen van der Ham
- 2 or 3 topics pre-selected to discuss

I just noticed that the call for sessions is already open at the OGF
website (despite that I have not seen an announcement on the ogf-all list).

Two questions:
- How many sessions do we want? I propose 3 sessions of 90 minutes each.
  I like to make an initial request tomorrow.
- What topics do we like to discuss? On the mailing lists there was a
  suggestion to discussion service, perhaps in two separate discussion
  (concept + definition and implementation), and to discuss one or two
  of the use cases.

Regards,
Freek Dijkstra