[Nml-wg] Ports with multiple connections?

Freek Dijkstra Freek.Dijkstra at sara.nl
Thu Aug 27 08:49:21 CDT 2009

I apologize, my previous mail was more a less a repeat of what Paola had
already said.

Indeed, I think that the goal of NML is indeed to exchange topology
information so that you know how/where the network traffic is going,
even when part of the configuration is in another domain that you do not
control.

Of course, in this specific case, I would describe it as a static/fixed
configuration, not as a (dynamic) SwitchMatrix (as you indicated that in
this example the configuration is fixed)

Regards,