[Nml-wg] Agenda for conference call Aug 14th

Jeroen van der Ham vdham at uva.nl
Fri Aug 14 07:04:42 CDT 2009

Hello,

Here's a quick agenda for today's conference call:

- Status update of the schema document (Martin)
- Status update on the urn:og:network request (Freek)
- Status update on TMF membership (Guy)
- Status update on the ITU-T relation (Freek?/Guy?)
- Discussion of the examples sent to the mailinglist by Freek
In the first place I want to discuss the examples and the terminology
used for them by Freek. Second, we can also discuss G.800 diagrams
- Identifying technologies

I realize that this is a lot, and perhaps we can move some of it to the
next call and/or the mailinglist.

Jeroen.