[Nml-wg] Network and domain abstractions

Freek Dijkstra fdijkstr at science.uva.nl
Tue Mar 18 15:22:36 CDT 2008

Hi Aaron, Evangelos and Aurélien,

I wrote:

> So I, Aaron, and Evangelos (and perhaps Aurélien and John if they
> have the coureage) now have a moral obligation to summarize our
> network / domain  / view discussion on the wiki, in order to save
> others the ordeal of reading our entire flood of mails from two weeks
> ago.

I very much hope you are willing to help with this.

I just made a first attempt at the wiki:
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.nml-wg/wiki/
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.nml-wg/wiki/Grouping
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.nml-wg/wiki/Interfaces

I will try to re-read the rest of the mails, and see if there are things
to add (or better: perhaps we can eliminate some of the controversies by
reaching a consensus!). Please have a look in the mean time, and add
whatever you feel is important feedback you want to give to the NML WG.
I'd say this is your chance to enforce your superior model on other
mortal souls :-)

Regards,