[Nml-wg] Next face to face meetings: your availability required

Paola Grosso p.grosso at uva.nl
Fri Jun 27 04:09:18 CDT 2008

Hi all

The meeting in Berlin has proved very useful.

We are thinking of repeating the experience, and meet again in person in
the coming months,  if there are enough people interested/available.

Can you let Martin and me know if you are planning to go, and would be
willing to participate to NML-WG discussion during/around:

--> The Summer ‘08 ESCC/Internet2 Joint Techs Workshop
In Lincoln, Nebraska starting Sunday afternoon, July 20 and ending
Thursday, July 24.

--> 72nd IETF Meeting
Dublin, Irelad July 27 - August 1

--> 8th Annual Global LambdaGrid Workshop
Seattle, WA Ocober1 - 2

For OGF24 in Singapore (September 15-19).
There will be **no** official NML-WG meeting. But we were contemplating
an outreach session.
I need a volunteer planning to be in Singapore to give a presentation on
the group, and the latest schema.

Let us know.

Paola and Martin