[Nml-wg] Adaptations

Freek Dijkstra fdijkstr at science.uva.nl
Wed Jun 25 11:07:25 CDT 2008

John Vollbrecht wrote:

> how do I know how a physical link
> can be subdivided into dynamic logical links?  how do I create an ete
> circuit that is a concatenation of logical links.  How do I name the ete
> circuit and treat it as an entity that is time variant?

So far, we mostly looked at how to describe the state of a network. One
of the next things still on the agenda is how to describe how (and
perhaps by whom) this state can be changed. Naming is also not yet
agreed upon. As always: input (either in the form of requirements or
proposals) is welcome.

Regards,