[Nml-wg] Schema document in subversion

Jeroen van der Ham vdham at uva.nl
Wed Jul 9 08:01:11 CDT 2008

Hello,

I have just uploaded a current version of the base schema to the
Subversion repository on GridForge.

I think I included all the remarks that have been sent to the list since
I sent it around first. But please check if everything is there.

The document itself is in DocBook format. The repository includes a
make.sh shellscript that is based on a script from the NM-WG.
Running the script requires perl, and java
If you want to get a pdf, then you need to install fop as well. If you
don't have fop, you'll get an error, but there will be a HTML version
available in the output directory.

Jeroen.