[Nml-wg] DCN glossary

Evangelos Chaniotakis haniotak at es.net
Tue Jul 1 16:24:22 CDT 2008

Hi,

My opinion is that we're talking about slightly different things.

Path in the sense Freek defines it seems to represent a "finalized"
object while the way John describes it is closer to an "unfinished"
object that we would find in a service request.

I think both approaches have value, and are in fact very close but
maybe we would like to  to differentiate between them?